Friday, June 25, 2010

Fill in the blank


Friday=Bored
Always...work is sooo slow

1. The very best thing about the summer is the day never seems to end. It stays so light all the time, I still even have enought time to swim after work. It is fantastic. I love me some sunshine, swimming and snowies.
2. My first crush ever was A boy named Anthony..I honestly have NO clue what his last name was. It was in 1 grade :)
3. This may sound really silly but when I was like 6 or 7  my sister was in the bathroom putting beads up her nose.  I still to this day, do not know why. But I was "ohhhh, I wanna try." So I took the bead and shoved it straight up my nose and yes, it got stuck. After much effort from my family to pull it out I had to go to the hospital and have it removed. Funny story, yes, and I still have that same pink sparkely bead!

4. I squeeze my toothpaste from where the most is in the tube, thats normal right?

5. My absolute favorite "comfort food" is mashed potatoes, sounds weird I know. I love them though, I couldnt honestly live off just mashed potatoes and be perfectly content. I also LOVE ice cream, chocolate and capri sun. They all remind me of being little :)!
6. A random fact about me is that I love to travel, If I could I would travel all the time, but work kinda ruins that. Since we have been married we have gone on 5 trips, we love them, but we want more. We wanna see the world and have as much fun as possible before we have kids. We have already been to Hawaii, California, Vegas (3 times) and Chicago. We are hoping for a cruise in November or St. Thomas.
7. The one piece of technology that truly makes my life better and I couldn't live without is my iPhone. I absolutly love everything about it, it is so convienient. I have everything at my finger tips. Ben says I'm always on it, but if he had one, he would too! I would be lost without it, as sad as that is.

No comments:

Post a Comment