Friday, July 30, 2010

Fill in the blank
Friday

1.  A very nostalgic place that reminds me of being a kid is    my grandparents house, me and my sister would spend weeks at a time during the summer down there, in San Deigo. We loved it. They had an endless amount of beach toys, a fantastic pool & yummy food.   

2.  If someone really wants to show me how much they love me      they should respect me. I will love someone if they show me respect and like me for who I am.

3.  Lately I've been wondering a lot about      life, I want to succeed in life and make it the best it possibly can.

4.  When it comes to saving money I am       okay at saving but those dang anniversary sales, well, I give in too easy! But luckily we have a fantastic budget that we love, and Ben even puts money away for my shopping needs :)what an amazing husband I have!

5.  I'd prefer    TreeTop Apple Juice   over   any other drink   any day!  

6.  I wish I knew how to make       amazing clothes, how great would that be to come home from work and dish up some new fun tops or summery skirts? I would love that, I have been trying to make things, So I have bored a sewing machine and we will see how this goes, wish me luck!

7.  I'm just waiting for     everything, I have so many great things coming up and I can't wait! Work is half over, St. George tomorrow for a concert, LOTS of great movies coming out on DVD, not to mention Vampire diaries, OTH & GG! My birthday is in less than 2 months, California, lots of great photo shoots & my best friend is getting married and guess who gets to be her photographer... :)! I love the life I live! 
...


Congrats to the mens Timpanogas team for winning the summer championship
* I never blogged about last weeks game, Ben was doing great until this huge guy shoved him. It went from a crazy intense game to nothing for 10 mins while the decided what to do. We thought it was dumb that they would kick Ben out when the guy was the one who started it and threw all the punches.  They ended up kicking Ben and the other guy out of the rest of the game, which there was only 10 mins left. But they also suspended him so he could not play the final game, he was pretty upset!
But we went to support the team, and we wont 5-1, against the BYU team! 
Good job boys :)!


Ben being mad cause he couldn't play


He hates having to watch a game that he could have been in :) but it was nice to have him by me!


This is Frankferd...he is very old but oh so fun to ride.



Happy Weekend :)
    

No comments:

Post a Comment