Fill in the Blank Friday :)
1. My dream vacation would be Italy, a tour of the Hawaiian Islands or The Bahamas. I love the beach as you can tell!
2. The best trip I’ve ever taken was to Kauai, it was paradise, pure and simple. The water was see through, the sand make my whole body melt and the smell, was something that could never be captured in a scentsy!
3. The most important items to take on a road trip are my camera, I love looking back and all the memories from my travels!
4. The next trip I’m looking forward to is very much unknown.. sad I know. We are really wanting to go on a cruise to the Bahama's, but at the same time we have family in California that we have been dying to see and Disneyland has been calling my name for a while! We will see how it all turns out :)!
5. If I had to pick one CD to listen to for a long road trip it would be a mix, ha ha, Ben always makes the greatest playlists for our road trips, so I would put him in charge!
6. The biggest disaster I’ve ever encountered while traveling is being stuck in a car, no hotel in town, humid HUMID weather and my dad snoring away...so not a fun experience.
7. My favorite traveling memory is Ben and I left at 4 am to Vegas for a baby blessing, we were so tired so everything was a lot funnier than it really was. We turned on some "Someday We'll Know..." I wish we could have got it on tape, funniest moment ever!