Friday, July 2, 2010

Fill in the blank Friday


This weekend for the 4th of July I'll be .... spending time with family & friends, swimmin', loving me some sunshine, Stadium of Fire/Carrie Underwood :), fireworks, One Republic, PC && our 2 year anni.!



Fireworks are .... absolutly amazing, I love them sooo much. I love the boom you can feel in your tummy, I love the smell but mainly I love that it all reminds me of our first kiss :) it's been an amazing 2 years!

Nothing says summer like ... snowies, I lived on snowies every summer growing up so I love them and love all the memories getting them :).


My favorite summer memory is ... my backyard, my family and friends would spend hours back there, sitting, talking, laughing, tanning etc. I love those times, I miss it greatly but I love just going and sitting there from time to time :).

My favorite thing about summer is ... swimmin', tannin', snowies, my back yard, bike rides, canyon walks and fires, late night talks out side, water balloons, family time and picnics


If I could pick summer or winter I'd pick ...Summer for sure, I love sunshine soo much, I love summer clothes, I love how light it is out side. Summer is just perfect for me :)!


Happy 4th of July :)

No comments:

Post a Comment