Thursday, July 1, 2010

wowwww so it's be a very LOnNNGG but BUSY week, and I still haven't blogged about our weekend! Work has been crazy, we have had things everynight, and I have been crazy busy editing pictures! (I may have piled to much on my plate.)

Our weekend was perfect, we spent our friday night and my best friends wedding reception, Whitney & Rich finally got married. I posted earlier that I had taken their engagement pictures, well they had a WHOLE long table filled with all my work. I may have teared up. I have never seen my work out like that, it brought butterflies to my tummy and I hope that I can keep doing this forever. She looked absolutly gorgeous, and their decorations and food were fantastic.


I loved everything about it but NOT as much as I loved this right here :)

Together again :) I am so happy for her!
 We spent the rest of our weekend swimming/getting fried, spending time w/ family, hanging with J & Z and just having an extremely relaxing weekend!

One more thing...
Yes, I saw it and yes I LOVED it! Kinda want to watch it again and again and maybe again :)

Happy Thursday

1 comment:

  1. I wish I could have been at the reception! It sounded beautiful! Love the pics!

    ReplyDelete