Friday, September 3, 2010

Fill in the blank Friday...

1.  If I didn't have to work anymore I would   have an extremely clean & decorated house, because I get extremely bored! I am not the type that can sit around all day long, I have to be doing something. I would also travel everyday..if only I could get paid for having fun!

2.  My favorite thing about a vacation is being somewhere new, new adventures & of course not working but still getting paid! I love to travel, I love hotels, I love new places, I love everything about it!

3.  When packing for a trip I  Pack wayyy too much. I never know what I wanna wear, so basically my whole closet goes into my suitcase and it drives Ben crazy :)!

4.  If I could go on a road trip with anyone (dead OR alive) I would choose  Janna Millsbecause,   cause she is my best friend & a great shopping partner   and we would go   either to NY or Hawaii because we love both places :).

5.  My top 3 absolute travel essentials are   1) My Camera  2) Magazines are a must for me, gotta keep me occupied somehow. 3) My Benny, cause it'd be boring without him.

6.  Vacations are  worth working for, I love them.

7.  On vacation you must always    plan out what you want to, I'm not saying minute by minute  plans. But plan out what you want to do each day, so you can see everything while you're there.

1 comment: