1. When I get a day to myself I like to sleep in, take my time getting ready, probably clean my house, maybe a little shopping, no cell phone, yummy food that I don't have to worry about making, swimming/tanning & a great little nap. That is my perfect day!
2. High school was.... Meh, I was stuck in a situation with all my friends going to another school, so it really wasn't super fantastic for me. I made new friends, loved my teachers but missed my best friends.
3. A little dream I have is to live in the city, mainly Chicago, in a loft, with my handsome husband. Not for my whole life, just a year or so. I wanna move away to see life lived in other states. Or there is always Hawaii :).
4. A big dream I have is to have a beautiful family, a great job for my husband, a fantastic home full of my photographs and Ben's designs.
5. If I could drive any car my pick would be oh my that's a hard one. If it was just for me I would pick a 2010 Honda Civic, black please. But if it was a family car, A 2010 Toyota 4-Runner, black, white or charcoal :).
6. A time that I felt really and truly beautiful was of course on my wedding day, I felt like a princess and Ben made sure that I knew that. I had all his little cousins following me around calling me and princess and always touching my dress, they were adorable. Also anytime during the summer, I find a nice tan makes me look a lot better than my pale skin during the the winter, another reason why I love summertime!
7. Tomorrow I will.... Sleep in, clean my house, BYU game...of course, family time...the usual Saturday for me.
This weekend will be....good. I am glad cause there is no work but I am SOOOO ready for my vacation.
This time next week I will be leaving to the airport :) Ah I cannot wait!
Now, all you wifes out there.
Is your husband obsessed with football as mine is?
That's all I hear, watch and read now-a-days.
So please...football season go by fast,
I can handle Hockey season, cause well, I actually love watching it.
but...football...not so much.
(Sister you are lucky to have a husband not obsessed with sports.)
Ps. I am now a blondie. I am still getting used to it, but I like it.
we will see how long i'll keep it :)