Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Since i'll be on plane on Friday, I'm doing my Fill in the Blank on Wednesday, topic:Birthdays!
Mine's only 3 days away!

1. Birthdays are.. Fantastic!I love everything birthdays!

2. My favorite birthday memory was.. probably my 20th birthday. We spent the night up in Park City at this fantastic hotel, then spent my birthday shopping, eating delicious and being with my family! But I have a feeling this birthday will top that. 

3. A birthday tradition I (or my family) has is .. honestly..in my family we never had any birthday traditions. We would always go out for birthdays, but that's really all. Yet, while Ben and I don't have little ones running around, we plan on going on a trip every birthday. Last birthdays, Mine-Park City, Ben-Hawaii. 

4. If I had to choose one birthday meal to eat for the rest of my birthdays hence forward, I would choose .. oh my...that's a hard one. My usual is Los Hermanos or Brick Oven. so honestly either of those would make me completely happy, but I would probably lean more towards Los Hermanos, just cause that's the only time I can convince Ben to take me :)!

5. My birthday is on.. September 25 :) saturday please come sooner!

6. If I could take a birthday trip I would go to.. Hawaii, Chicago, Itay or The Bahamas :)

7. The best gift I've ever received for my birthday was..  Ben :) ha ha! He knows how to create the best birthdays ever, I am sooo blessed to have him!

No comments:

Post a Comment