Wednesday, November 10, 2010

By my side

How cute is my Ben?
I absolutely love this picture.
I look at my life and am amazed just how blessed I am.
Ben is perfect for me, 133 percent perfect.
He can goof around with me when I am hyper, have serious talks when I am down
and know exactly what I need when I am sick.
I am so grateful that I will always have him by my side,
holding my hand and making me smile.
Some people may say, "You rushed into", or, "You guys are too young"
but hey, when it's right, it's right.
& Ben is perfectly "right" for me! 

2 comments:

  1. You two are just toooo cute! I miss you both! But mostly just you court!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a cute post! your wedding photo on the sidebar is so adorable as well! i am so off to explore more of your cute cute blog :)

    ReplyDelete