Friday, November 19, 2010

Thankful for..

Since thanksgiving is next week I wanted to do a thankful post, there is more than I can write of what I am thankful for, but here is just a few.

I am thankful for..
-A best friend, who happens to be my husband, he is everything I have even wanted and more. He is absolutely perfect for me.
-My family, they are unbelievably amazing, they always can make me laugh and are always there when I need them & the fact that one day I will be able to have a family of my own, I am so excited for that. 
-The gospel, temples & the amazing blessing we get from it. 
-A good job, Ben & I work for an amazing company, and in this hard time I am so grateful for this job even if I hate it sometimes.
-A nice house, blankets to keep me warm, showers to keep me clean, a kitchen to keep me full & a bed to keep my sleepy time comfy. 
-My friends, I have the worlds greatest friends, they are always there when I need them. 
-Food, I love food, period. 
-Photography & pretty things. 
-Doctors, I am so grateful they could fix my little heart and that I could live a happy long life. 

1 comment:

  1. They are from Nordy's! LOVE LOVE LOVE them. and Im just going to buy our tickets to HP and then surprise mitch, he cant not go with me if I have bought the tickets right :)

    ReplyDelete