Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Day 3

Day 3 – Your idea of the perfect first date. 


I was never really a "date" kinda person, I always just "hung out". So I guess you could say Ben & I's "first date" was on July 4, 2008. We had been hanging out & texting, constantly. We decided to go and watch the Stadium of Fire, fireworks. We had friends that worked at TGIF, so we snuck in, more like walked in and made it on top of the building to watch the fireworks across the street. It was perfect, he was such a gentleman and never left my side once. We spent the rest of the night driving around, showing me scary places JUST to get me to cuddle him. Yes he is a little trickster, but I did not mind.  Then it ended with our first kiss, it was a perfect "First Date". 



1 comment:

  1. Our first date and first kiss was on July 4, 2008 watching the stadium of fire fireworks. how funny.

    ReplyDelete