Thursday, January 13, 2011

Day 4.

Day 4 – Your favorite photograph of your best friend. 




I came across this picture a little while ago and I fell in love. I love looking back through our pictures cause I always seem to find one that I just passed by. This picture is just so, Ben. His quirky little smile and proud look on his face, it's so, Ben. This was taken on our wedding day, right after we came out of the Temple, you can tell Ben seems pretty proud of himself for catching me, not sure why. :) 

2 comments:

  1. I really like that picture. Well, frankly, I like all of your wedding pictures. My wedding pictures sucked. My parents hired my brother-in-law's father and yeah, he was an amateur to say the least. Plus, the cool photos that are in now weren't in 13 years ago.

    ReplyDelete