Friday, July 15, 2011

5 things.

I have seen the "5 Things" around blog-land for a while and decided to finally try it out :) I have been horrible blogger lately so we will see how long I can keep this up!

Photobucket
1. Tresseme Dry Shampoo: Seriously, this stuff is amazing, not sure how I lived without it.

Photobucket
2. Bright colored tops: They give a nice tan look & make you happy to wear.

Photobucket
3.Natural hemp lotion: I have sworn by this stuff for years now, it keeps your skin moisturized and smells like heaven.

Photobucket
4.Pretty Little Liars: Go read the books, watch the show & fall in love. I was very hesitant about the show cause I loved the books so much, but it's different than the books and still so good! Plus is has her, she can do no wrong in my book I love her.

Photobucket
5. Cami Jayne Jewelry: Yes, my gorgeous SIL made that, she is extremely talented and makes the most adorable jewelry, I love both the necklaces she sent me!

No comments:

Post a Comment