Monday, October 3, 2011

pictorials

Guess what I got... :)
Now I just gotta try finding my favorite one, ya right.
sorry for the overload
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. I like the one of you guys in the wheat field with the focus on the wheat. That one is cool. That's my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are some really adorable pictures. Take them all. They are all great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE them!! They are amazing courtney! The ones with the bike and the banner are my favorite :) And on the dock... SO PRETTY!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. P.S. Where did you get that bike?? I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. THanks girls!! Lani, the photography actually had the bike, it's adorable huh? I love the hearts by the chain!

    ReplyDelete