Wednesday, June 12, 2013

what we've been up to

Celebrating our 4 year anniversary, no clue how it has gone by so fast, but I wouldn't change it for the world.

More decorating!

Our pool opened in May and we are there, everyday. I am not sure I will ever be able live somewhere without a pool.
Ben has slowly been working on his clothing company, PlanB. I am loving getting to wear all the shirts!

We went to the Imagine Dragons concert, which was amazing of course! And rocked some amazing shirts made by Ben, that almost everyone wanted to buy.

It is starting to be golfing season for Ben, and by season I mean there is no other sports on so he becomes obsessed with playing golf.

And lots and lots of Crosby of course.

1 comment:

  1. You are so cool! I do not suppose I've read through something like this before. So nice to find someone with a few original thoughts on this subject. Seriously.. thank you for starting this up. This web site is one thing that is required on the internet, someone with a little originality!

    Look at my web blog ... xerox 8560 drivers

    ReplyDelete