Thursday, February 25, 2010

one of those days.....

Thursday is always so boring...especially being stuck at work.
I am so tempted to just take a nap under my desk, i'm sure they wouldn't mind, ha ha.
I am so ready for the weekend,
even though..
cleaning,
grocery shopping
& laundry
is all calling my name.
It will still be nice to get away from workkky.

Great news of the week though -
Ben is super close to getting his promotion,
which takes him off the phones,
salary pay & is a career position :)
we are VERY excited for that.
He is working super hard to get it and it will pay off in the end.

life is great right now :)
we are planning our summer trip already cause we got freeeeeee disney land passes
& I cannot wait!
We plan on visiting his sister& my grandma& cousins while there
it will be a good getaway for us,
won't be leaving til like august,
but I love planning it!

now back to work...

1 comment:

  1. Thursdays just suck.. SO close to the weekend, but drag like no other.

    I have grocery shopping and cleaning calling my name too.. hate it.

    ReplyDelete