Tuesday, March 16, 2010

beautiful blog award.
here are the rules:
1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award and insert a link to their blog.
2. Pass on the award to seven others who you think have a beautiful blog.
3. Add the "beautiful blog" button to your page.
4. Contact the other bloggers and let them know they have been chosen for this award.
5. say seven things about yourself.

Thanks Chels!
Love your blog!
 
seven things about me:
1. I clean when I am bored
2. I love ice cream, I could eat it all day, everyday
3. I am clumsy
4. I am addicted to One Tree Hill
5. I have to sleep with the door closed.
6. My worst fear is getting kipnapped
7. My husband is the funniest person I know



seven people to pass this on to:
1. Whitney Olsen
2. Janner
3. Whitney Mattingly (Thomas)
4. Macy Merrill (Page)
5. Cami
6. Madalaine
7. Cindy Anthony




No comments:

Post a Comment