Friday, July 16, 2010

fill in the blank...





1. My favorite thing about this week has been having my family in town, I love them.
2. The weather this week has been super hot! and today is just supposed to get hotter...yay! Of course the day that I wanna go swimming it rains though, just my luck!


3. The last (interesting) item I received in the mail was do bills count? Ha ha, well my husband received his drivers license that was in his stolen wallet, but still not wallet. Thanks to the person that was honest enough to send the license but not the wallet or the 200$.
4. The last movie I saw was Sin City, my husband makes me watch all his "bad" movies and this one I didn't like, super weird. But we are going to see Inception tonight, I am extremely excited for that!
5. If I could be doing anything I felt like today I would drive to the nearest beach and spend all day there. I am in need of some serious sun, beach water and lots of fun!
6. As a teenager I was always the loud one, everywhere I went I was always told to be quite. But having Janna by my side probably didn't help!
7. I wish I could trade lives for the day with my husband, he always has the craziest ideas, dreams, etc. I would love to see what goes on in that brain of his. 

1 comment: