Friday, September 10, 2010


1.   The strangest thing I've ever eaten is raw squid, it was for a game show at school and I ended up winning 400 bucks..but i can still taste it now ..ewww.

2.  I wouldn't be caught dead eating seafood..ya i had it once, and thats all..I'm not gunna kill Nemo.

3.  When I am 75 I will... live in paradise with my adorable husband, sit by the beach all day drinking slushies and watching dolphins.

4.  If I had to be named after a place I would want to be named... Campbell...Campbell, Califonia :)

5.  My name is Courtney Karen, after my mama's sister Karen...Shaw - Campbell:)

6.  My all time favorite photo is Together: One of us in Hawaii, Ben: One of him when he was little with this adorable hat on. &Me: I'm like 2 years old drinkin' out of the hose... (not hoe's whit).

7.  If I could afford it I would travel the world, as you can tell I love traveling, it's a new adventure every time, even if you're going to a place you have already been. I love seeing new things, and the other ways people live. 

happy friday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment