Friday, October 15, 2010

1.   Blogging is... fun, relaxing & a way to express myself. I love it. 

2.  A current fashion trend I wish I was brave enough to wear is ... well I just started leggings with oversize tops...comfiest outfit ever! I love it, but I would LOVE to try vintage dresses, oversize blazers or oxford shoes. 

3.  My greatest accomplishment in life thus far is... being sealed to the most amazing man in the whole world :)!

4.  If I had to choose between a mountain or a beach vacation I'd choose ...easy, the beach. I crave for some sand in my toes, the smell of the ocean & sunshine. Good think i'll be going back to paradise in January :)!

5.  A talent I wish I had is ... sewing, I would die to be able to just go and create my own clothing, home decor, etc. I am uber jealous of those women who can whip up a dress in a day, someone please teach me!

6.  A talent I do have is ... creativity,  I can spend house choosing home decor, taking fun pictures or creating pretty flower arrangements. Thanks to my wonderful mother who taught me :)

7.  This week... has been long...but I feel like I have got so much accomplished. I guess that's what happens when your sick and don't want to leave your house! I am just grateful it's finally the weekend :)!


Happy Friday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment