1. I am soooo excited for the new T Swift, I have her songs on repeat all day at work, it helps get me through the day! & for my surprise next weekend..not sure what it is but Ben says it will be great!
2. I wish that I could travel the world for a penny. See all there is to see, swim at all the amazing beaches, eat at all the yummy restaurants and do that all with my amazing husband.
3. I like ice cream, photography, crafting, my family, decorating my house, my Tug-a-lug, cheesecake, Urban, bike rides, boots, Nordstrom, traveling, hockey, mashed potatoes, swimming & well...Ben of course!
4. I can touch my nose....with my tongue :) I have an abnormally long tongue...my family used to always make fun of me for it.
5. I hope that one day I will have a beautiful family, A little Ross & Peyton Benjamin & a cute little Mila Jayne or Navy/Navi.
6. I think that I have the greatest husband in the whole entire world, he always takes care of me while i'm sick , makes me laugh when I am sad, always holds my hand and never ever lets me down.
7. I was terrified being alone when we first got married, and okay well now too. Every morning I had a routine of check every single closet, just to make sure no one was in the house. Ha ha, I have a huge fear of being kidnapped.
and Happy Wedding day to my lovely friend Alexa :)
I'm sad I cannot be there to see her get sealed to her best friend...stupid work.
Congrats Mr. & Mrs. Pearson