Monday, September 26, 2011

birthday :)

Photobucket
I love birthdays, especially my birthday and Ben did NOT disappoint this year. Since my birthday was on a Sunday  we decided to our  fun stuff on Saturday. We made our way to the gateway, ate some delicious 5 guys, I seriously could eat there everyday it's bad. Grabbed my birthday cake, Red velvet "Nothing Bundt Cake" then made our way to our families. I spent some time shopping with my sister who conned me into buying probably the best dress ever. We ended the night with my birthday dinner at Los Hermanos of course!
Sunday I woke up to an extra cuddly pup, I think he knew it was a special day.  We spent the day taking a lovely drive up the canyon, to Park City. The canyon is absolutely beautiful right now ps. We spent the rest of the day with family & relaxing it was a perfect birthday. 
Thank you for all your birthday wishes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment