Wednesday, August 29, 2012

On my mind...


- So uh...we still don't know anything about our house, yep. They ran a second appraisal this week, it still is coming in lower we think, but maybe not AS low. So here is hoping and praying the seller will accept everything, wish us luck please? We kinda need it right now.

-Three words, Pretty Little Liars....Toby? Oh man I don't even know what to say about last nights episode..I think I need to go watch it again & again & again.

-We went house looking yesterday (just in case, that way we can be ahead if this one falls through) & found nothing, nothing feels like home like our house. We were pretty depressed after that adventure.

-My birthday is next month :) yes I have already sent Benny a birthday list.

-I am in process of making a cute little pallet sign, but need ideas of what saying/lyrics/anything to put on it...any ideas?


1 comment:

  1. I keep hearing that PPL was so great last night.. I have not watched it yet, Im dying. Still crossing my fingers for your house!

    ReplyDelete