Monday, January 21, 2013

One month later...hi!!! Well my whole, I will be better at blogging and taking pictures in 2013 has failed fast. I wish I could say we have been off doing great things and are having way to much fun to even think about blogging. But lets be real, we have been off being insanely busy with work, how boring right? BUT this whole work being crazy busy is making time go insanely fast and is making us very close to a certain someones birthday. AND only a month away from a much needed trip, I can smell the Caribbean ocean already! I can also see the end to the ever so crazy month of work, I am so ready! 


3 comments:

  1. Your outfits are so cute. AND I'M SO JEALOUS OF THOSE WOOD FLOORS IT PAINS ME!

    ReplyDelete
  2. adorable blog! just found it through a friend. hope to get to know ya better!

    morgan

    morganandnormanreece.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete