Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Come What May & Love it


We should be sitting on a beach in The Bahamas right now, but I am at work and Ben is at home. Some reason the lord decided we were needing to be here instead of on that boat. Reason being? Last Thursday Ben was told he was laid off from our company. I don't remember much from that day except the feeling of everything was ending. He brings home the money, I bring home hardly any. Being that sole provider for a little while scared the hell out of me. Not to mention not being with Ben all the time ( I love always knowing he is here and safe ) to not having benefits and etc. 

Thursday was one of the hardest days I have ever had in my life. Everything was going so good, we were days away from our vacation, we had been making our house ours and then bam, no vacation and not even knowing if we can pay our mortgage. 

After getting blessings and the amazing amount of friends and family that helped get Ben's resume out there, we were feeling content. 

Life is pretty crazy sometimes, really crazy. What is really crazy is some how out of all of this, we feel like it may be a blessing in disguise. And possibly the biggest craziest blessing in this all, he already has 2 job offers and its only been 2 days. 

We are hoping these jobs will work out for the best. 
Life sure is crazy, don't take anything for granite. And don't worry Bahama's we will see you some other time.

4 comments:

  1. I'm glad Ben has had a couple of job offers. I really hope he gets one and that it'll be something that you guy really need. Sorry you didn't get to go on your cruise. Let me know if I can do anything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You never know why you get certain curve balls in life... this new road might be the best turn yet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ps, have I said we missed you enough??

    ReplyDelete
  4. You guys are the sweetest, thank you :)! And Chels, we missed you guys a lot, lets double soon?

    ReplyDelete