Tuesday, March 17, 2009

my benjamin :)

What are your middle names? Karen and Tyler


How long have you been together? almost 9 months :) but friends for almost 2 years now


Who asked who out? umm we just kinda got together it was both our sides i think!


How old are each of of you? I am 19 and he is 21


Whose siblings do/did you see the most? we hang out with both


Do you have any children together? nope, and wont for a few years


What about pets? tug! but we cant take him with us...i love tuggerlugger


Which situation is the hardest on you as a couple? He ignores sometimes and I get mad at it haha

Did you go to the same school? Nopers he graduated 2 years before me and went to timp..and i went to orem

Are you from the same home town? yes yes yes


Who is the smartest? we both have our areas


Who is the most sensitive? Me. I have had to work on it cause i like the attention on me haha..i am getting better. boys just dont realize things sometimes


Where do you eat out most as a couple? Chilis, wingers, brick oven..we have our usuals haha


Who has the worst temper? We both do at times...haha


Who does the cooking? we do it TOGETHER :) haha


Who is more social? I think we are both equal


Who is the neat-freak? Me for sure..he will be playing something and i will clean his room for him cause i like it clean haha


Who is the more stubborn? I think he is but I deffinantly have my times


Who hogs the bed? haha i think we both do it will interestiong


Who wakes up earlier? He does...cause of work..but on weekend...I DO :)


Where was your first date? It wasnt really a date but we went and watched the fireworks together on the 4th of july... :) that was the night we got together


Who has the bigger family? Me


Do you get flowers often? uh i got some for valentines day :) haha and they were beautful! he usually will bring me a jamba or something yummy when i have having a bad day or something

How do you spend the holidays? we go to both families


Who is more jealous? haha i have never been jealous til i was with him..but he is a very jealous person and he admits to it


How long did it take to get serious? Not loong haha like 2-3 months then we were engaged

Who eats more? he does. never stops eating I swear but I eat ALOT too haha


Who does/did the laundry? I will


Who’s better with the computer? he is.. for sure


Who drives when you are together? he does.. i dont think he likes my driving haha but i love his

No comments:

Post a Comment