Friday, July 23, 2010

fill in the blank...

1. The best day ever was the day that I got married to my best friend & the day Ben proposed & the night we fell in love. I remember I spent half the night searching for him in the crazy Provo 3rd of July party, then all the sudden crowd parted and there was Ben, all I could do was run to him and hug him :)

2. My favorite meal of the day is breakfast, I LOVE cereal, waffles, chocolate milk, oatmeal, apple juice, bacon...I love it all!

3. This weekend will be extremely relaxing, I plan on sleeping in, swimming all day tomorrow, seeing inception...again & spending time with friends!

4. Never in my life have I been snowboarding, ya I get the " But you live in Utah," all the time. I just never had anyone that wanted to go with me, hopefully one day Ben will take me!

5. The only thing better than the weekend is a weekend full of fun things, lots of sunshine & time with the hubby!

6. I could really do with a puppy. I want a little guy that will keep me company when my Ben is gone, and that will   always play with me and love me. One day :(.

7. The most recent thing I bought myself was some super cute tops from Urban, I have an addiction to that store...and new clothes, someone help me! 



Happy weekend :)





No comments:

Post a Comment